Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PUSSY PART 2

Colstream Studios is releasing its 2nd issue of 'Tales From The One Eyed Pussy' this fall! Being that the 1st issue featured my very first published work that I had drawn & written, I wanted to contribute a pin-up to the titles follow up issue.
I wanted to keep the OEP's theme of strong female leads with that sexy flare seen on the pages of each story. So I took the main characters from each tale from issue #1 & had them sport the OEP staff's tiger stripe thigh highs from my 'BLUD BOUNTY' story from issue #1 with the one eyed cat logo as a backdrop with a stripper pole. Since the One Eyed Pussy is an intergalactic hot spot, I thought it'd be cool to throw in some mainstream aliens as horny little cherubs.
You can pick up an issue of Tales From The One Eyed Pussy #2 at this years Baltimore Comic Con or order a copy from http://coldstreamstudios.blogspot.com/

No comments: