Wednesday, July 31, 2013

BRASS CITY CON 2013

 
      Just got back from the 2013 BRASS CITY COMIC CON & here's a peek at all the highlights!




MY TABLE ;)
                                                       My friends & fellow exhibitors!

                                                                   
ARTIST LINEUP! Cesar Feliciano, Frank McLaughlin & Tyler James
Master inker Mark McKenna
Writer sandwich with Ric Meyers & Alex Simmons!

 
      My most favorite part of the show as always, is chatting with & drawing sketches for the attendees! Here's some fun art people walked away with:
ROCKETEER... Lady style ;)
POWERGIRL


Pin up I drew & was finished with gorgeous inks by Mark McKenna. Our jam piece debuted & sold out at the show!

 
Venom sketch



 
                                                      
Sketch battle!
McKenna VS Feliciano
 

Thor sketch donated to Todd Zavorskas' LEUKEMIA & LYMOHOMA SOCIETY fundraiser

      Since it's a well known fact that all work & no play can make a person dull, here's all our pre-game pre-con shenanigans at Shamrocks!
Great artistic grins with Tyler James & Jack Purcell
Buddaaaaaay Mark!
Con coordinator Bob Lyons & fun coordinator Mike ;D 
Finucci bookends with my fav twins Mike & Dom <3
I turned Ric into the 1st Kung Fu Viking haha!

     It was not only my 1st time appearing at this convention, but my very 1st trip to Connecticut! My visit to this beautiful state & time spent at the show with all the exhibitors & attendees was a wonderful experience. Big thanks to Bob Lyons for organizing a great con & all his hard work. Much love & respect to my friend Mark for getting me in on all the fun. Everyone I met made me feel very welcome & I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!    
Add caption


No comments: