Sunday, May 13, 2012

ELEPHANTMEN BABES



     ELEPHANTMEN  is one of my most favorite indie comics which is written by Richard Starkings with art by Moritat among many other cool guest artists. Not only is the art just so amazingly unique, but the story always keeps me hooked. I love the Blade Runner-esque feel to the setting and the attachment I have to the characters. Although the focus is on these genetically enhanced half-human, half-animal beings whose purpose of existance was solely to be super soldiers needed as war weapons created by MAPPO, I wanted to do a piece that focused on the ladies that live amongst them now that the war is over & the Elephantmen are just trying to live their lives & be 'normal'.

2 comments:

Gabo said...

Hey Nikkol nice to see your blog!
I love your drawings of sexy girls.

NIKKOL said...

Thanks very much Gabo! I loves the ladies ;)