Monday, December 9, 2013

ELF BEAUTY FROM THE TENTH WORLD

    A recent piece I did for the comic series HAVEN KNIGHTS which is a fantasy book published under Ken Austin's Tenth World Comics label.
     I had met Ken at a recent show we were exhibiting at & he had asked me if I'd like to do pin up art for his comic. As I'm always down to draw, I decided I would do my version of his Lady Kira character who is a beautiful Elf-like figure with strong features & metallic, bejeweled attire. 

     This work was drawn in pencil & then given an ink-wash followed with painted inks after & finished with paint.
     To see more about Haven Knights visit:
     https://thetenthworldcomics.squarespace.com/haven-knights/

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million Nikkol, I really appreciate the help the pic is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million Nikkol I appreciate all your help the pic is awesome.